Book now for our Building a Literate School conference on 2 March 2018
At our one day conference you will:
- Hear about best practice in literacy teaching and learning
- Shape your school’s vision for literacy from Early Years to Year 6
- Explore recent research and best practice for effective literacy teaching
Keynote Speakers include Carnegie Medal winning author Frank Cottrell Boyce and Emyr Fairburn, Headteacher of King's Cross Academy
Delegates can choose 2 workshops from those the following focused on translating vision into effective practice:
- The Role of Rhyme and Song in Literacy Development
- Phonics in a Rich Reading Curriculum
- Spelling in a Rich Reading Curriculum
- Grammar and Vocabulary in a Rich Reading Curriculum
- Best Practice in Literacy from Early Years to Year 6
The conference will take place on 2 March 2018 at King's Cross Academy, London, N1C 4BT The cost is £150. A 10% discount will apply to bookings of 10+ places, please email us if you'd like to take advantage of this.
Please note if you are in the Bristol area you can also book for the Building a Literate School conference taking place on 24 May.
If you are in the Manchester area there is a Building a Literate School conference taking place on 15 June