We can deliver many of our day courses in your school as whole day inservice training. We have listed the courses we can deliver below. Clicking on the link will take you to the course page where there is a full description of the content of each day.
- Group Reading - Reception to Year 2 and Key Stage 2
- Phonics in a Rich Reading Curriculum
- Gaps in Phonics in KS2
- Language, Learning and Play through Core Texts in EYFS
- Planning Creatively Around a Text KS1 and KS2
- Inspiring Writing in KS1 and KS2
- Vocabulary, Grammar and Punctuation in a Rich Reading Curriculum
- Effective Spelling in a Rich Reading Curriculum
Whole School Focus
Whole Day INSETs are delivered either from 9.30-3.30 or 10.00-4.00.
To book, please complete our Booking Enquiry Form
Your school may be eligible to apply for funding from the Strategic School Improvement Fund to cover our literacy training. Applications for the third round of funding will open before Christmas 2017 and closing in Spring 2018.